Friday, February 27, 2009
Why does it feel like Monday?
This morning was a Monday morning for me, well at least it felt like one. Jason is in Vegas and my dear children were so emotional this morning. Kaden had it in his head that he was going down stairs to play trains all day so when I went to get him changed so we could go about our day he broke down in tears. My little boy sat crying and saying over and over "I can't find my puppy". It broke my heart! So we found the puppy and gathered him up and help him. He is a tender spirit. He will be an amazing husband and father one day. (wait did I just say that? I know, he is only 3 but really he is amazing!) Makayla bless her little heart is so excited to go on vacation that she can't really function. So this morning we convinced her over and over that she goes to school today and then tomorrow we go on vacation. She was so worried she had missed it..................not that we would miss it for the world! So I will get past this very busy day so that tomorrow we can hit the road and join Jason in Vegas. Here is to a very busy Friday that feels like a Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there!! You and your kids are going to have a blast! I wish we could be there. I am so jealous. Let me know if you need anything/help before you go!!
Post a Comment