Wednesday, March 11, 2009

20 Things Tag
I was tagged! Here are 20 random useless things about me:
1. I have decided it would be much easier if I was a boy. Wouldn't have to worry about getting my hair done, dresses, monthly friend etc.......... Don't anyone get worried I am still very much a girl but don't you think sometimes it would be easier to be a guy?
2.I am not a morning person. If I had my way I would sleep til noon and stay up til midnight or later every day.
3.I have an over active creative mind. If I am in the craft store I figure out how I can use everything in there for some project. If I am in some kind of decor store I will figure out how I could use everything in some part of my home. I generally will find a place for it (in my mind) before I even think of buying it. If I had time I would start to sew. I found a patter for a dress I want to make Makayla and have already in my mind picked out the colors before it is made.
4. I love my DVR! The best invention ever!
5.I HATE HATE HATE HATE spiders.
6.I worry about everything. It all stresses me out. I think I get it from my Grandma Vacher but seriously I am always worried................why hasn't that come out of my account? Will I have enough time to eat? example today I am worried about not having enough time to get everything done. I also worry I won't have time to iron and wash my clothes for the wedding....................I need to stop I am making myself worry even more!
7.I have decided I love to go on vacation! I am already wanting to go again :)
8. I really really really love salads with just lemon juice on them instead of dressing. Lemon and salt.......mmmmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking of it!
9.I am very impatient and impulsive. I hate waiting. If I want something, I have to have it right away. Even if it's very inconvenient timing. This goes hand in hand with relationships.........so if Jason and I get in a fight I want to fix it right now. I want to talk it out get it over with and Jason wants to sit and stew over it for a while.
10. Jason and I have known each other for just over 10 years and can't believe it has been that long already.
11. I have a hard time sleeping. I let my mind race with thoughts and questions so it is hard to stay asleep at night.
12. I secretly want to be a ghost hunter. I don't know what it is about the supernatural that makes me so curious but I love anything like that as long as it has nothing to do with demons or the devil. I know you are thinking "is there a separation?" Well there is believe me. I don't like scary movies cause they are so evil but I think it is cool to think you can co-exist with those that have passed on..................hard to explain I guess but no worries I won't be breaking out the oigi (or how ever you spell that) board or anything like that!
13. I am fascinated by history. I think that is why I love antiques so much!
14. I love to dance and pretend I am good enough to make it to the finals on ABDC or SYTYCD. No sorry there won't be a recital coming any time soon.
15.I hate driving. Bleh. I am so glad Jason LOVES it because if I had my way I would just snap my fingers and poof I would be were I want to go............why can't I be a witch?
16. I have vivid reoccurring dreams all the time. I hate it and I never talk about them.
17. I love nature minus the bugs. If there was such a place that flies and bees didn't exist I would be there every day if I could.
18. I need to plan everything out. I want to know what time, how long when and were. I guess that is why I like my job so much it is all scheduled out! I know that my closing will be here at 4:30, I know that those closing conditions are due by 12:00, I know that it will take 24 hours to get that payoff back..............oh I love it!
19. I ALWAYS have to be drinking something. I drink at least 64 OZ of Diet Dr.Pepper a day. That's usually on a day I try to "cut back". Don't worry though I drink water too! I think it stems back from when I was on a liquid/soft foods diet for my jaw and I just never grew out of it. I feel lost with out a drink on my desk.
20.I secretly want to be a princess and live in Sleeping beauty castle at Disneyland ;)

I tag all who read this!

1 comment:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Amanda-
I blog-stalked you through Robyn Johnson. :)Remember me from so long ago? Your family looks great! I love your dark hair. Wow! So different than the last time I saw you. You guys seem so happy.
-Katie Chase