Monday, March 9, 2009

Color Schemes and new bows...........

I know you probably thought to yourself "I am so glad she hasn't talked about bows for a long time"............well sorry to break your heart ha ha ha but I need some input! Don't be shy people! I am going to be jumping into making new stuff for another open house hopefully the last week of April.........maybe the first week of May. So I wanted to get your opinion on color schemes. Those of you who have little girls, know a little girl, have a niece.........well you get the point.......... I want to know what colors you are looking for. I have noticed that pink and brown are a huge hit but what else? I know what works for Makayla's wardrobe but what would be ideal for you? Now seriously people dont be shy! Here is the fun part! I am actually going to be doing a contest with this. Post a comment on a color scheme you would like to see and you will be entered into a drawing. The lucky girl that wins will receive a bow wardrobe in any color scheme you want. So if you love brown and pink I will hook you up with a flower, 3 headbands, and 2 custom made bows. Contest will end March 14th at midnight :)

p.s. you can enter more than once :) and don't worry if someone already mentioned your colors, just comment anyway!

26 comments:

Bonnie said...

Kinda strange, but I have shoes with this color scheme and it works! Bright red with a sort of light turquoise. It looks good, I promise!

Bonnie said...

OK - another one - kind of like a rosey-pink and a darker lilac color

Bonnie said...

Chocolate brown, orange, and fuschia

Bonnie said...

Bright pink and bright yellow (Chloe's birthday colors :) )

Bonnie said...

OH - Lime and fuschia....

Bonnie said...

turquoise, lime, yellow

Bonnie said...

turquoise and orange (can you tell i like turquoise?!)

Bonnie said...

bright pink/lime

Bonnie said...

bright pink, turquoise

Bonnie said...

yellow and a red-orange color

Bonnie said...

red and purple; bright yellow and bright blue

Bonnie said...

pink, purple, green

Bonnie said...

bright pink, orange, yellow

Bayles Family said...

Looks like Bonnie's going to win :) I agree with all of those color schemes. I'm sure they'll all look great. You've always been super creative.

Anonymous said...

I SO WANT IN!!!! brown and turquise is also kind of neat but my daughter doesn't wear those colors but they are pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ok I LOVE PURPLE!!! Purple and yellow would be awesome! Or purple and that light green color.

Anonymous said...

how about a pink with a dark purple...kind of like the aeropostle shirts.

Anonymous said...

Blue and white are always nice...maybe like sailor stuff. beach themed things would be awesome. light blue with yellows and white. something that feels fresh

Anonymous said...

Fuschia....what the.....ok lets think sporty...maybe something with a red but not too red...you can always add whites, yellows, browns, lots more to read...even cream

Anonymous said...

what about like a hawaii type them...with the tropical flowers...they have some prints that have those flowers on them...green and white..red and white..orange and white...blue and white...

Anonymous said...

poke a dots ROCK....what about a brown and cream in that.....i am sure you can run with that

Anonymous said...

lime green, bright blue, yellow and white would serious be awesome

Anonymous said...

HOT PINK AND KELLY GREEN

Anonymous said...

anything with black works...my daughter has some black pants that i love cause she can wear with anything

Liz said...

Red with white poka dots. Morgan has the cutest dress and I've been wanting to get something to match it.

Liz said...

Also, purple with any other color. Morgan has a lot of purple, but I'm not sure what color would go besides white.