Makayla is in the "
awkward" stage with her teeth. Poor thing has teeth sticking out like a "hill billy", some missing, some huge, some small and all the other problems you can think of with her teeth. BUT her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes seem to jump out at you. Both kids have fair skin,
blond hair and piercing blue eyes. She will be chased by the boys when she gets old that is for sure ;) That is if she doesn't chase them first! Daddy has his hands full with this one.

Brother and sister! The thing I love most about the family pictures we had taken was the fact that there is one more little addition to this family that is present but you can't see. So truly we are a family of 5 and I ADORE my kids and can't wait to see/hold our new son or daughter.

One of the only pics I like out of all of the ones taken of me. I was SO sick in the first part of my pregnancy you can see it in my eyes that I just don't feel well. I do love my hubby so much and this is one of the only pics we have together. Lets just say I don't like pictures of myself. I really like this one and once i have this baby and can drop baby weight I promise we will have a re-do.

I LOVE the look on
Kaden's face and how
Makayla is starting to crack up. Cute little kids!
1 comment:
you guys are seriously too cute! i love it. your kids are going to be total knockouts! i can't wait for the new kiddo!!! p.s. you look gorgeous in those pics!! thanks for letting us come over for dinner lastnight! you guys are the best!
Post a Comment