What a frustrating week this has been!
Sunday I found myself in the ER with shortness of breath and bad chest/back pains. I knew something terrible was wrong so we headed to Urgent Care around noon on Sunday and they sent me right up to the ER. I spent the entire day there. I had a CAT scan, a chest x-ray, an EKG and blood work done. They thought I had a blood clot in my lung. It was pretty scarey but at the end I was told I had pleurisy. Very VERY painful. I wouldn't wish it on any one. So Monday and Tuesday I spent the time sleeping and crying. Wednesday I went to work and was not doing well so I left around 4:00. From about that time on I couldn't keep a single thing down, not even water. The next morning I had my normal Dr. check up and my Dr. saw me and told me I needed to go in for IV therapy. So I had an appointment at 2:00 for IV therapy. I spent another day in the hospital. This time in a smaller, less comfortable room hooked up to an iv. I had to have 2 liters and pumped full of zofran. I didn't sleep much last night but I am at work today trying my best. I have been able to keep food down so cross your fingers I am over this! Just giving everyone an update as to why you haven't heard from me for a while. Hoping that next week is a little less CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that sucks. Bad. I'm glad you're doing better --- better than you were!
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I'm glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment