Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 3

First off I have to share-
Makayla made a calander for Christmas last year. It has been fun to see each month and the little coloring craft she did for it. This month I turned it to November and there is a turkey made from her hand print. In the feathers/fingers it reads-
I am thankful of MARS, APPLES, SCHOOL, SHETLER and PUPPIES. Mars? Really? Nothing like a good laugh in the morning :)

Kaden also LOVES to get the mail every day. When it is time I will call to him "Kaden the mail is here". He usually comes running with his shoes on and recently he will not even go out to get it with out his sunglasses. He gets that from his Daddy. Such a funny kid.

Ok back to day 3
Jason and I are TV junkies! We watch soooo many different shows. Each night in the fall we usually have at least one show we follow. We DVR it and then watch our shows after the kids go to bed. It is our way to unwind from a busy day.


The Event


Pretty Little Liars
Ok I admit this is not one that Jason loves. He will watch it with me once and a while.


GLEE!!!!!!!! By far our favorite show.

Other shows we watch-
All the CSI
Fringe
Mentalist
So You Think You Can Dance

I also have a secret love of reality TV shows. Mainly those shows on TLC about all the multiples. NOT Katie plus 8...........ugh can't stand her!
Enough about my favorites! What shows do you love?

1 comment:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Kids are so cute!! I don't watch any TV!! It sounds like I am missing out though!! I do have to say that I watched a little bit of glee one day and thought it was the dumbest show EVER! Am I missing something???