

Our little Addi is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is almost 7 months old. Yesterday Addi cut her first tooth. All the slobber was for something! She now sits up all by herself, can feed herself her own little snacks, crawls and mostly scoots, almost pulling herself up to stand, loves to eat and so much more. We love this littler girl. I think she is just the cutest thing EVER! I think that is a mom's job to think that. She has discovered how much fun the bath can be. We put a small hand towel in the bottom of the tub and sit her on it so she doesn't slide all over. She splashes and kicks like crazy.
It is nice to enjoy the simple slow times lately. The past month with all the emotion and stress has been hard on my little kids but I look forward to the holiday season as we spend time with family and enjoy watching our little "chickens" grown up.

1 comment:
She IS getting so big. My little Adi isn't crawling yet!! She is a little on the slower side, but thats ok with me :) I LOVE THESE LITTLE ONES!!!
Post a Comment