Friday, November 19, 2010

Beautiful

So today I realized that two things go hand in hand-
Beauty and being a mother. After watching the little message from NieNie about her new life and loving herself as she is now I have come to realize that being a mother not only changed me physically but it changed my heart. I know I am not a super model, thin, perfect or anything like that but what I do know is that I am loved and that I love my children and my dear husband so very much. I know that ALL of the lumps, bumps, skin etc. was worth it because I have the most amazing little family. So I will let my inner beauty outshine my outer beauty. I also am making another goal and that is to just love who I am and not try so hard and get so mad at myself about an image of who I USED to be. Lots of goals this week.

No comments: