Saturday, July 14, 2012
Guess who is back...
It has taken me months and months to blog on here. So much has gone on and I won't begin to try and catch up. So for now I will just start from today and go forward.
I have been feeling very well....... blah lately. I feel like I have no purpose, that no one really needs me and that if I just disappeared into thin air that no one would notice. I know this isn't true but I just feel that way. So I would like to start listing out the highs and lows of each day (no I am not posting every single day but a couple times a week) and what I am thankful for.
The high for me today was helping Addison learn how to swing the bat to hit the ball. She would hit it and run after it. I love watching her learn new things.
The low for me today has just been feeling off. Feeling like I just don't have a place and that I am constantly searching for something to do. I don't like it....... I wish I could stop it but in time I know that will change.
I am so thankful for my kiddos. They are why I get up in the morning (even if they make me get up before 8) and why I work so hard. I love them with all my heart and I am very lucky. I can't believe my baby girl will be 10 years old this Friday. I am just in shock that she could be that old already. So i will be getting ready for a fun celebration this week that should help me feel a little less blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gosh, i have felt the EXACTY same lately. i definitely know how you feel. but in no time, we're both going to be dealing with tons of changes, and won't even know what to do with ourselves! it sucks, but it just takes time. i'm learning that the hard way!
I'm glad you are back! I'm sorry that you are feeling blah though! I feel off today as well. I can't quite put my finger on it.. Anyway just know you are loved by soo many and you matter to us all! We all need you! I am so sad that you guys are gonna be leaving us soon :( but I know it's what you guys have to do. Just hang in there! I'm always here for you if you need anything! I love you! Excited to hang out with everyone tomorrow!
Post a Comment