Wednesday, July 18, 2012
roller coaster
this would be a down hill of a day on a roller coaster......... it should come back up right? The coaster should come back up????
The high today was taking the kids with Katie to the splash pad. They had alot of fun and best of all it was FREE!!!
The low today wasn't really any real thing that happened more of what DIDNT happen. Still not sign from the job about our plans for the idaho interview. It is becoming less an less of an exciting thing for me because I have about lost hope that it will ever happen. So to that I am emotional, stressed and I am tired of doing this. One dang thing has to happen for us ONCE, I mean that is all I ask........ just one good thing for us PLEASE! I am beginning to think that nothing will ever go right. That this is my life and I will live at my parents for the rest of my life. Hate feeling like this.
But all in all I am still alive, the kids are dancing and I am going to bed early! YAY so exciting I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thank you so much for letting me barge in on your wednesday. you have no idea how much i needed it!
Post a Comment