Thanks to Chloe you get to read this crazy list ;)
Things I love love love
*The smell of a newborn baby/baby lotion
*FALL, seriously I am crazy but it could be FALL all year long and I would be okay with that.
* My kids. They may drive me crazy but when Kaden comes to me and tells me that "Thomas fell off the tracks..................mom I like tracks and trains and twacters." and Makayla will say "Mom I am a dressing up to shoot ghost eyes" I just have to giggle cause they are SUPER CUTE kids! They say the funniest things ever.
*My husband who is playing Mr. Mom right now
*clean house
*clean smells, I love candles and wall plug in things and all that jazz
* The Ellen Show (or just Ellen). I LOVE to DVR her show ever day..........new season starting soon, super excited.
* Fall TV shows. I love snuggling up with Jason and watching our favorite shows on DVR after the kids are in bed.
*Water and milk, kinda obsessed with those right now
* Lemon! I LOVE lemon on everything. Mostly on my salads in place of dressing..........kinda weird but I have been eating salads that way for years. I don't care for sugary lemon. So no lemon bars (unless made by my Nana cause those are AMAZING), lemonade etc.
*tomato fresh from the garden
*ghosts! I am facinated with ghosts and stuff like that. I am in now way facinated with devil/demon type stuff so none of that crazy stuff for me.
So many other things could be listed but that works for now
Things I don't love so much
*That stupid commercial for lagoon were the girl is looking at the coke can like she is either going to beat it up or make love to it.................HATE that commercial! The singing in the back ground just makes me want to scream
*my son pooping his pants 3 times a day..............that is getting REALLY old
*The sign on the freeway that says "5 weeks early, no problem" for the NICU for some hospital.
*hard core scream rock. Seriously don't they eventually have no voice? That would be nice.
*spiders
*knowing my favorite show on TV will not be back. Everwood............COME BACK! I know you are really old and have been gone for a while but I loved that show so much!
*feeling sick. I know it is part of being pregnant for me but seriously "I am so sick of being sick"
*negative people. FIND SOMETHING positive about life for once. I don't want to hear how you hate everything and everyone hates you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha I am one of those negative people, oops sorry! haha. I hate that sign for 5 weeks early too! It is so gay!!!
Post a Comment