Sunday, July 13, 2008

From the mouth of Makayla

"MOM, MOM!!! I tucked Kaden into bed, gave him a kiss and told him goodnight. I then turned on a movie for him and then I gave him a sip of water. He didn't even spill! I was such a good sister. Don't put Kaden to bed any more. I want to do that every night. That was so nice of me huh Mom?" then in basically the same breath she said "I wish I could fly. If I could fly I would just fly down for dinner, eat and then be off again."

She was so proud of herself for being such a good girl. She felt good that she had done something nice for her brother. It sure was better than seeing her jump on him and make him cry. We are so proud of her and how she is growing up. I can not believe that she is going to be 6 in a week. She is so tiny that sometimes I forget how big she is. WE LOVE HER!!!!

2 comments:

Bayles Family said...

She is so funny! I can't believe she'll be 6, it's crazy!! They grow up too fast!

PS I love the Frugal Friday last week :)

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

She is the funniest girl EVER! She is so cute and tiny, she is a ashby what can you say?...