Friday, July 4, 2008

What a big boy



I had some people over the other day and I was sitting in the living room with them and Kaden came in with this orange gunk in his hair. It looked like macaroni and cheese. I pulled him close and noticed he had tried to do his own hair! He had palmade in his hair and it was all pushed together in the front. I usually do his hair in a mohawk, so he was just doing what mommy does. What a darling boy! It was "neatly" plastered in his hair and he was so proud. He had the cutest little grin on his face. You could tell he was so proud that he did his own hair. I put him in the tub and tried to wash it out but he had so much in his hair it still isn't all out. WE LOVE HIM!

No comments: