
We spent 5-10 minutes under this red cloth thing as the stadium of fire dancers performed..........it was hot, it smelled bad and I was glad to get it over with!


Makayla and Halle spending time together. They love to play with each other and it was so cute to see them holding hands as they walked.

We had great seats!!! It was also over cast so it was not as hot this year. I forgot my camera so all of these pictures are a little fuzzy because they are from my phone. All in all it was a very fun night! We had dinner with Shannon, Halle, Tracey and Tammie. It was fun to be with the girls and Makayla ate very well. When we got to the stadium we picked up a bottled water and a chocolate milk. Makayla did not need to get up from her chair at all this time. We didn't move until it was over. She was very excited to see Miley! She said to me "Mom, Miley is real. She is real right? How come she isn't wearing her wig? Does she just want to be Miley today?" She spent the entire time playing her "air guitar"! She bopped and twisted and laughed. It was fun to spend time with my cute little girl!
3 comments:
It was so much fun! Will you email me those pics of Halle & Makayla? I can't believe I didn't take any with my camera!
PS I love the new background, super cute!!
What a fun girls night!
Post a Comment