Friday, July 18, 2008

Frugal Friday!

Since my last post was so long, I am going to keep it simple today. One way to save money when purchasing things online is to look up coupon codes. Every website has a place for you to enter in a coupon code before checking out. Coupon codes could be free shipping, 25% off entire order, buy one get one, etc. The easy way to find the codes is to google "coupon codes for ________", then put the name of the company you are ordering from. I got a swim suite from Victoria Secret last month for $7.00! using coupon codes. So check it out and see how much you can save on items you are purchasing anyway! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jensen said...

You know me I am a sucker for A: Shopping and B: Saving money while doing it. You will have to fill me in more later.