Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday!




I know I am super cheesy but someone the other day told me I need to be more thankful for things so I it totally seemed to fit for today! I know a lady that started a thankful book and every day she wrote down what she was thankful for. She turned out to be the nicest person I have ever known. She seems so happy with life! So to hopefully have the same outcome as her, I am going to start being more greatful/thankful.

So today I am feeling very greatful/thankful for my little girl. She turns 6 on Sunday and I remember when I first heard the news that I was pregnant with her. I was not really excited about it. It was a trying time in my life. I remember feeling terrified that I was going to be a horrible mother. I was young and not ready for it. Once she made her entrance into the world I knew she was sent to me for a reason. She is a ball of energy! I just knew that she was sent to Jason and I to bring us closer together. I honestly don't know were I would be today if I hadn't had her. She put me back on the right path. Life seemed to have new meaning. Today she is a bit of trial for me. She has a little attitude and she is growing up so fast, but the times I enjoy the most are the funny things she says and the way she bargains her way through life. She is such a smart little girl and I love seeing her grow up. I can't wait to have a buddy who I can go get my nails done with and go shopping with. I hope we will be good friends when she is older. Today I am greatful/thankful for my darling little girl MAKAYLA!!! Makayla, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Bayles Family said...

I still remember the day I found out your were prego. I was so scared for you, but you did it, and you have been the best mom to Makayla and Kaden. You & Jason are great examples to everyone:)
XOXO