Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby leg warmers

My mom and I made 5 pairs of these cute leg warmers tonight. Makayla loves them. I know they are the newest and greatest thing and everyone is making them but I wanted to try it for myself.

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

So sad these are coming back into style, I mean sad by doesn't this just age us? Good timing to start this since business is a little slow, right?

@manda said...

Business slow? I have no idea what you are talking about..................YES IT IS AT A STAND STILL!!! ha ha ha
I guess I always knew that my crafty mind would catch up with me some day and I would end up making a bunch of stuff like this. Lets just say my little girl has more bows, clips, leg warmers etc. than she knows what to do with! he he