
Wow! It has been so long since I posted a Thankful Thursday!
This one is really weird I know but I am so thankful for my HANDS!!! I know I am crazy but really think about all that you do with your hands. I type, I write, I hold my little one's hands, I change clothes, I feed, I make bows, I give high fives..................and on and on and on! I was holding my little girls face in my hands this morning and after giving her a big kiss I thought to myself "I am so glad I have my hands that allow me to hold Kaden and Makayla." My mind went back to when we were sealed as a family in the temple and how we got to join hands and the special feeling we all had sitting there looking at each other with our hands all joined as one. I think I will forever associate hands with that special moment. To my dear husband and kids, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I am so glad I have my hands to hold and love each and every one of you. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment