Makayla has a primary program coming up and we had the little cd on in the car this morning that that Primary Pres. prepared for the kids and this song was the last thing we heard. It is so beautiful, I had no idea how beautiful the words are!
If the Savior stood beside me,
would i do the things i do?
Would I think of His commandments
and try harder to be true?
Would I follow His example?
Would I live more righteously,
if I could see the Savior standing nigh
watching over me.
If the Savior stood beside me,
would i say the things i say?
Would my words be true and kind
if He were never far away?
Would I try and share the Gospel?
Would I speak more reverently?
If I could see the Savior standing nigh
watching over me.
He is always near me, though I
do not see Him there,
and because He loves me dearly
I am in his watchful care.
So i'll be the kind of person
that I know i'd like to be
if I could see the Savior standing nigh
watching over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great song :) Gotta love those sweet primary kids that sing them.
Post a Comment