Saturday, October 18, 2008

Me and the kids






I asked my VERY talented brother to take some pics of the kids and I and here are just a few of them. He has such a great eye for things. I was very happy with the way thing turned out.

Kaden would not sit still for anything. He kept saying things like "look at the bird" or "look at the water". He was so excited about his surroundings it was hard to get any of him. Thank you Devin! You are such a great brother! Oh I am sure you are wondering why Jason is not in these........well he just had surgery and we will just say his HUGE sling for his shoulder is not so attractive for family pics. GET BETTER SOON JASON!!! WE LOVE YOU! Dashphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Those are so cute! You look amazing as always and the kiddies are too cute.