Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Lost
2- Fringe
3- The Ex List
4- The Ghost Whisperer, ghost hunters
5- 24
6- So You Think You Can Dance
7- American Idol
8- The Mentalist
Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Outback
2- Gondalfo's breakfast
3- Costa Vida
4- Subway (sorry I love this place, I know random!)
5- Magleby's Fresh
6- Red Lobster
7- Bajios
8- Chili's chips and salsa (I don't really care for chilis which is funny)
Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- Worked
2- Went to Wagstaff's house to help organize
3- Cleaned the Kitchen
4- packaged some stuff for shipping
5- watched tv
6- gave Kaden a bath
7- washed Makayla's face and took care of her ouchies!
8- browsed online
Eight Things I look forward to:
1- being able to go home
2- Halloween
3- Thanksgiving
4- Twilight Movie
5- Christmas
6- Disney Land with the family in Feb.
7- Holiday treats!
8- Cooler weather
Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- Cooler Weather
2- Leaves changing colors
3- Pumpkins
4- Halloween Decorations
5- Fall Decorations
6- Yummy food at Thanksgiving
7- Halloween Costumes
8- Pumpkin treats like cookies, pie, or bread mmmm. (Shannon, you summed it up for me! ha ha ha)
Eight Things on my wish list:
1- 10 Million Dollars (I stole that one from Shannon/Laura)
2- No Debt (oh and that one too)
3- To be a stay at home mom
4- Loose weight
5- not be so stressed
6- have my own successful business
7- get more sleep
8- Have more time to be with my family
Eight people I tag:
1- Amanda
2- Brit
3- Erica
4- Amy
5- Melissa
6- Bonnie
7- Liz
8- ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment