Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big helper

So I just got a call from my Mom telling me how big of a helper my son was today. Well he was downstairs with Makayla and suddenly my mom hears Makayla run up the stairs and say "Grandma, come quick! Kaden is doing something bad!" Well my parents have a wood burning stove that is used all year. Kaden has watched Grandma clean out the stove many times so today he thought it would be a good idea to do it himself! So he got out the little shovel, opened the door to the stove and started shoveling the ashes out on the brick........................WHAT A BIG HELPER RIGHT? Poor Grandma is downstairs cleaning up after the big helper. He is only 2 1/2 but this kid tries so hard to be grown up it is funny to watch some times. Anyone need their wood burning stove cleaned out? I have just the person for you!

1 comment:

Bayles Family said...

I can only imagine the mess! I can see him standing there with shovel in hand and ashes all over himself. What a sweetheart for trying to help!