We as a family want to make a little shout out to Matt for all he is doing to protect us over in Afghanistan. WE LOVE YOU!!!Hi Matt... It was GREAT to hear from you today! Although you are on our minds everyday, given today we are celebrating our Independence Day thoughts of you and the rest of the troops serving our country are at the forefront of our thoughts today. Be safe and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I love you! ...Mom
Hey Bro, just want to let you know that we love you and you are always in our prayers. We love all of you out there protecting our freedom and let all the troops over there know that they are always in our prayers and we appreciate all that you do for this country. Love you, Jason

2 comments:
That is so cool! Can he get on and see your blog where he's at? I bet it would make him so happy to see the support he has from his family. I am also so grateful for the troops serving our country and I hope all is well with him :)
I was happy I was able to call and talk to the whole family on the 4th! I really appreciate all the support you provide. Makes being over not quite as bad. Give Makayla and Kaden a big hug for me. Matt
Post a Comment