I know this game is showing up on a lot of blogs but once I saw it on Erica's blog I figured I better jump on the band wagon! ;)
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Band wagon's are the best! ha ha! My favorite memory is of you guys being sealed too! It was so amazing and it was awesome to see how much you guys grew in those 3 years that I knew you! Another good memory was seeing you at the hospital when you had kayden and I was scared to hold him cuz I thought I might break him! And of course all the good food that you always cook us and guitar hero!!
So... I'm a little late on this one, but I don't care. We have so many memories I don't know how I will be able to pick one :) We've known each other for almost 24 years, holy crap! :) I'm so thankful that we are still friends and that our kids are friends and growing up together like we did. love ya babe :)
Post a Comment